Marlboro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marlboro Clan/Tribe Gathering Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--Clan Wars--

Go down 
+2
iBlood
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

--Clan Wars-- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 am

Gisaku(MrSexy) wrote:
Isumi wrote:
Gisaku(MrSexy) wrote:
can i grab my magnifer?

lmao.....u dont need laa its big enough to slap your face =P

only if my face was rubbing aggaisnt your area

lmao ye rite...i Slap you before u even see me o.O
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:48 am

<< nel >>> ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gay people o.o..... lmfao...

Btw xLucyx is fukin pissin me off >.>....... and sayin stuff that we cwed them -.-.. and i was there.. and we lost 10-2 ftw.. he fought his mom and lost.. 100 to 0 >.>....... ISUMI !!! do somethin about him -.-... shall we own them >;O.. i havent said anythin cox hes ur friend..
Back to top Go down
http://m-a-r-l-b-o-r-o.omgforum.net
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Admin wrote:
<< nel >>> ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gay people o.o..... lmfao...

Btw xLucyx is fukin pissin me off >.>....... and sayin stuff that we cwed them -.-.. and i was there.. and we lost 10-2 ftw.. he fought his mom and lost.. 100 to 0 >.>....... ISUMI !!! do somethin about him -.-... shall we own them >;O.. i havent said anythin cox hes ur friend..

lol, its not my friend.

it just happens, i knew him from Viet when i hang alot with him.

and i just figured out that he comes from netherlands....

another ego i guess geez noobs sia =P
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

L-666 : xLucy was pwned by my friend =Icrow= and she kept calling him stuff.. he came on msn and told me that who the fuk is that... and i was like... sucker xD lol Twisted Evil

Isumi.. viet got pwned when he said i sucked... there were like all my friends.. Rollz_ ishotgun etc.. viet was like blank rofl!
Back to top Go down
Teddybearx

Teddybearx

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Marlboro Clan wins again!!!!
20-1 vs Smexy

Players = Teddybearx,Avana,Darzz, n i forgot the last person soz
Back to top Go down
Gisaku(MrSexy)

Gisaku(MrSexy)

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 am

Teddybearx wrote:
Marlboro Clan wins again!!!!
20-1 vs Smexy

Players = Teddybearx,Avana,Darzz, n i forgot the last person soz

OMG TEDDY YOU FORGET ME HOW DARE YOU THERE WILL BE BLOOD I SWEAR BLOODE LOL

Oh yer and who was recording?
are they putting the vid on you tube?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 am

nel here ;D... thats awsome teddyy.. lol gisaku XD...

btw the cw server is up on UG gunz... Me,Isumi and iLuv made Marlboro at first.. but failed cox admin wont dlt the clan.. we lost against addict.. they had a fuckin lagger 400 ping for meh >.>. and they all had same names .. so we didnt really kno who the real lagger is..
soo we tried to remake with similar names.. and we created Rebirth.. isumi leader...
and we all have the same name.. my name (A).. ( i luv u both <33 ) ..
so when creating char on that server let us kno on this forum.. pls remember to make it similar.. so its really confusin >.>. nice technique.. me and L soon will be playin from different comps... I HOPE.. >.<... i think we will lag. cox the connection is slow.. but who cares.. addict lags too.. me and L will have the same name.. we both go on cw at same time.. so they will get confuse and stuff XD..
and btw CWing is allowed to ppl we tell.. pls let us kno if u want to cw .. we have tried .. uber pros are online with cw server now... teddy tell antique if u see him .. to get really active.. we need him u lifeless isumi REAL ACTIVE !!!.. and this goes for all..
ty ^^
Back to top Go down
Gisaku(MrSexy)

Gisaku(MrSexy)

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 am

Admin wrote:
nel here ;D... thats awsome teddyy.. lol gisaku XD...

btw the cw server is up on UG gunz... Me,Isumi and iLuv made Marlboro at first.. but failed cox admin wont dlt the clan.. we lost against addict.. they had a fuckin lagger 400 ping for meh >.>. and they all had same names .. so we didnt really kno who the real lagger is..
soo we tried to remake with similar names.. and we created Rebirth.. isumi leader...
and we all have the same name.. my name (A).. ( i luv u both <33 ) ..
so when creating char on that server let us kno on this forum.. pls remember to make it similar.. so its really confusin >.>. nice technique.. me and L soon will be playin from different comps... I HOPE.. >.<... i think we will lag. cox the connection is slow.. but who cares.. addict lags too.. me and L will have the same name.. we both go on cw at same time.. so they will get confuse and stuff XD..
and btw CWing is allowed to ppl we tell.. pls let us kno if u want to cw .. we have tried .. uber pros are online with cw server now... teddy tell antique if u see him .. to get really active.. we need him u lifeless isumi REAL ACTIVE !!!.. and this goes for all..
ty ^^

So is this like an alt clan? have i read it right?

well anyway my alt is yachuru or somthing lol
tell me where i can find you lot
Back to top Go down
Teddybearx

Teddybearx

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Soz forgot ur name .

Btw lets make clan server Teams!!!!!
Means like a member must play with a adm or someting like that!
or if ez clan duel if hard clan ask a adm before playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Clan Wars--   --Clan Wars-- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

--Clan Wars--
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2