Marlboro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marlboro Clan/Tribe Gathering Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iBlood

iBlood

PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[ Empty
PostSubject: PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[   PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[ EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 am

Well I'm so lonely in the game, you guys never go on, and uhh my cousin purposely quit the clan on my char, so can someone bring me back? C'moooon, Thank You.

~ iBlood
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[   PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:21 am

iBlood wrote:
Well I'm so lonely in the game, you guys never go on, and uhh my cousin purposely quit the clan on my char, so can someone bring me back? C'moooon, Thank You.

~ iBlood

lmao ?? mostly when im on there are a few ppl on =] get more online i guess...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[   PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[ EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:22 pm

iBlood wrote:

~ iBlood

ibloooodd.. i got u back in the clan ;D.. u get online when its like midnight here.. o.o.. i got colledge now -.-.. thats y hard to stay up.. it wud be L or me ;D.. XD..
Back to top Go down
http://m-a-r-l-b-o-r-o.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[   PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[ Empty

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE PLAY WITH ME IN THE GAME :[
Page 1 of 1